Rabu, 03 April 2013

Photobook: Sunset and Silhouette

Here's my amateur photos about sunset and silhouette. A sunset scene always present a beautiful composition of color and I love it. You know, a beautiful sunset with a beautiful composition of colors won't come everyday. So, I feel glad when I could take that moments. You can call me sunset lovers' :D

All photos taken and edited with Instagram and FxCam (no sotosop, eh photoshop), some taken with phone's camera and digital camera. That's why I called them 'amateur photos', 'cause I wasn't take them with professional camera. So, there are so many weaknesses, please be advised :)

Dark sunset (Taken with Blackberry Curve 8520, edited with FxCam)

Silhouette of me and my friends at the edge of the hill (At Kemuning, Karanganyar. Taken with Sony Digicam, edited with Instagram)

Silhouette of my friends. Enjoying sunset at Purwahamba Beach, Tegal (Taken with Blackberry Curve 8520, edited with Instagram)

Silhouette of me  (Taken with Blackberry Curve 8520, edited with Instagram)

Silhouette of me  (Taken with Blackberry Curve 8520, edited with Instagram)

Silhouette of me (Taken with Blackberry Curve 8520, edited with Instagram)

Silhouette of me (Taken with Digital camera, edited with Instagram)

Sunset and Silhouette (Taken with Nokia, edited with FxCam)



Sunset and cloud. (Taken with Nokia. Edited with FxCam)


1 komentar:

  1. Wow, lagi belajar fotografi juga ya... Sip, diasah terus skill-nya. Jepret, jepret, dan jepret deh pokoknya ....

    BalasHapus